Here are a few pictures from this spring and summer. We got to visit some friends baby goats and of course, we'd LOVE to bring one home! We did however get 2 Lop Eared bunnies as pets. They are Wiggles and Wrangler. They are very cute, but not as cuddly as we would like. Sara turned 12 in April, Scott turned 9 in June and Seth is in his way to 15 in August. My goodness, time goes fast! Chad and I celebrated 16 years of marriage in July and I also got a new Yukon to drive. Since my accident things have certainly changed around here. I am not as able to do as much as I once did and life just seems a bit more precious. Funny how being hurt so severely changes how you look at things in your life. I am still on this recovery road and it's still a long one ahead. More updates to come soon... 